Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

All Pages loads random old bookmarks that return after removing. How do I stop this or remove All Pages? Synced t Xoomo desktop. ICS 4.04

mhpiper3

I am synced to my desktop. Win 7. Bookmarks are synced and download from desktop. Bookmarks removed from All Pages immediately returned. I tried clearing the data for the Ff browser app as well as removing and reinstalling the app. Same problem. Tablet is Moto Xoom wi-fi ICS 4.04.

I am synced to my desktop. Win 7. Bookmarks are synced and download from desktop. Bookmarks removed from All Pages immediately returned. I tried clearing the data for the Ff browser app as well as removing and reinstalling the app. Same problem. Tablet is Moto Xoom wi-fi ICS 4.04.

Все ответы (1)

Try to delete the places.sqlite files on the desktop computer in case that there is a problem with the file.