Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

How do I set for firefox be the only one browser. I want to get rid of AVG, Conduit browser.

Hash948

I want to set only Firefox browser in my PC. How do I do that and get rid of AVG, Conduit and 4 shared browsers Thanks Hash

I want to set only Firefox browser in my PC. How do I do that and get rid of AVG, Conduit and 4 shared browsers Thanks Hash

Все ответы (3)

If you wanna get rid of the other browser you will have to uninstall it by going to control panel>uninstall a program> then uninstall it. If you're wanting to set Mozilla firefox as your main browser Click here

I do not wish to remove other browsers eg. Internet Explorer (needed for some Government sites) and Chrome (Quick access to GMail).

Sorry Firefox but I still do want to remove AVG. on the homepage. I prefer the old Google Page.

I will have to stop using Firefox if you go on being obstructive about removing AVG. Remember ' the customer is always right'.

Regards Naomi MacColl

remove avg toolbar.

then follow this [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/setting-firefox-default-browser-does...] to make it

sua may tinh] sửa máy tính, sửa máy tính tại nhà sửa máy tính tại nhà , sửa máy tính tại nhà hà nội sửa máy tính tại nhà hà nội

Изменено James