Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

How do I get the desktop background to change when it seems to be frozen

Mplanelover

I have my desktop background from airliners.net. I went to change the background and it seems to be frozen. I also can't get photos from airliners.net.

I have my desktop background from airliners.net. I went to change the background and it seems to be frozen. I also can't get photos from airliners.net.

Все ответы (1)

You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:

  • Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
  • Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
  • Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
  • If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.

Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"

See also: