Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Tabs on top

kimberk

I just downloaded Firefox 8.0.1. I'm using XP Professional service pack 3. The Firefox help about Tabs on Top says to go to options and click the box for Tabs on Top to turn this feature off. At home, this worked. Here that click box isn't there. Tools Options under tabs or anywhere else.

I just downloaded Firefox 8.0.1. I'm using XP Professional service pack 3. The Firefox help about Tabs on Top says to go to options and click the box for Tabs on Top to turn this feature off. At home, this worked. Here that click box isn't there. Tools Options under tabs or anywhere else.

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

Hey kimberk,

Try right clicking in the header of Firefox, at the top next to the Tools, Help, etc menu. This will bring up a context menu that has the "Tabs on Top" option.

Hope this helps!

Изменено Matt_G

Thank you! I'm so happy to have this back.