Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

Can't block advertisement pop-ups on www.indianrail.gov.in (pop-up blocker enabled)

Varunendra

Despite pop-up blocker being enabled, firefox is unable to block pop up advertisement windows on Indian Railways' official site. It is very annoying since pop up on every field of a page. (there are no entries in 'Exceptions'). URL of the site: http://www.indianrail.gov.in

Google chrome does not have this problem. With FF, it is a problem since I've been using it (version 2.xx I guess) and is continuing even in the latest one (7.0.1).

Despite pop-up blocker being enabled, firefox is unable to block pop up advertisement windows on Indian Railways' official site. It is very annoying since pop up on every field of a page. (there are no entries in 'Exceptions'). URL of the site: http://www.indianrail.gov.in Google chrome does not have this problem. With FF, it is a problem since I've been using it (version 2.xx I guess) and is continuing even in the latest one (7.0.1).

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

Install Adblock Plus addon with Easylist subscription and check:

Did it immediately, and it seems to have solved the problem. Thanks a ton!