Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

reloads tabs from last session

frankandpeg

In the last two or three days when I open Firefox for a new browsing session it reloads all the tabs from the previous session. It does this even if I delete all the open tabs before I close the session.

In the last two or three days when I open Firefox for a new browsing session it reloads all the tabs from the previous session. It does this even if I delete all the open tabs before I close the session.

Все ответы (1)

It is possible that there is a problem with the files sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.

Delete the files sessionstore.js [2] and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.

If you see files sessionstore-##.js with a number in the left part of the name like sessionstore-1.js then delete those as well.
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).

See also: