Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

why isnt firefox saving my username and password for some of my bookmarks

mmcrazylikeafox

since I updated firefox to the latest version it doesnt save my username or password for facebook and I changed my password for my gmail account and it still has the old password saved. I would like at least my username saved so I don't have to type it in. Thank you, Marshall

since I updated firefox to the latest version it doesnt save my username or password for facebook and I changed my password for my gmail account and it still has the old password saved. I would like at least my username saved so I don't have to type it in. Thank you, Marshall

Все ответы (1)

Make sure that you not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.

  • https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Private+Browsing
  • You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
  • To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
  • Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"