Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

The location bar is not showing the current page/tab URL

ptaylor

The location bar does not show the URL of the currently displayed page. The location bar remains blank and only ever displayed a URL that I have typed in it. It also does not show any information regarding the security status of a web page. For example, when I go to my bank's web page to do some online banking, the site used to display it's URL and indicate that it was a secure site (URL highlighted in green, etc).

The location bar does not show the URL of the currently displayed page. The location bar remains blank and only ever displayed a URL that I have typed in it. It also does not show any information regarding the security status of a web page. For example, when I go to my bank's web page to do some online banking, the site used to display it's URL and indicate that it was a secure site (URL highlighted in green, etc).

Все ответы (2)

Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.

See:

There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins"

If that new profile works then you can transfer some files from the old profile to that new profile (be careful not to copy corrupted files)

See:

Looking good.... The new profile seems to be working perfectly, Many thanks. I'd already backed up my bookmarks prior trying a reinstall of Firefox, so I've just restored that file to the new profile. Still looking good... I'll install extensions & plugins one at a time and see how that goes... Thanks again 8-)