Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

menu bar missing in full screen

Newbeak

I have FF 3.6.16,and when in full screen auto-hide mode,my menu bar is missing when I mouse over the top of the screen.It is present in non-full screen mode.I have checked the view>toolbars>menu bar,but this doesn't fix the problem. Other toolbars I have selected are visible when checked. Please advise,thanks!

I have FF 3.6.16,and when in full screen auto-hide mode,my menu bar is missing when I mouse over the top of the screen.It is present in non-full screen mode.I have checked the view>toolbars>menu bar,but this doesn't fix the problem. Other toolbars I have selected are visible when checked. Please advise,thanks!

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

The default Full Screen mode in Firefox doesn't show the Menu bar.

Autohide has options for exactly what you want to show in Full Screen mode.
http://www.krickelkrackel.de/autohide/

I have been using Autohide myself for 6 or 7 years, one of the oldest and best made extensions for Firefox.

Just what the Doctor ordered! Thanks!