Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
stop removing duplicate bookmarks
I bookmark 5 urls. I expect them to be inRECENTLY BOOKMARKED. Firefox removed them as duplicates. PROBLEM: i can't search for the urls when i can't remember any part of the url!! stop removing duplicates!
Все ответы (1)
You can do a Copy & Paste in the Bookmarks Manager (Shift+Ctrl+B) to create a copy of a bookmark.
You can also drag the (fav)icon on the left end of the location bar to a folder in the Bookmarks menu drop down list or to a folder in the side bar (Ctrl+B) or to the Bookmarks Toolbar.
In the side bar you need to click to the left of the icon to prevent Firefox from opening the bookmark.
- "Most Visited" and "Recently Bookmarked" are examples of the so called Smart Bookmarks folders and are not real existing folders.
- Such smart folders show a list created by a query of the places.sqlite database that stores the bookmarks and the history in Firefox 3.
- The bookmarks that show up in such smart folder listing are stored elsewhere in another folder and any changes made are applied to the real bookmark or history item.
- The items that are removed from the list are not gone, but merely do not show up anymore in that list.
- Any actions like copy & paste or delete that you perform on bookmarks in such a list are done on the original bookmark.