Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Firefox will not remember multiple user names and passwords for same site, yet it used to do so. Any ideas?

catsklgd1

I belong to several publishers website, and I often have to access more than one author's account, which requires that I use their user name (usually an email address) and their password. In the past, whenever I double clicked on the space for user name, I would see all of those user names appear that I use for that site. When I clicked on the one I wanted, the stored password would appear in the password window, and I could log in. Now, it only shows me the most recent user name that I have used. I don't understand how to make it do what it used to do. Any ideas?

I belong to several publishers website, and I often have to access more than one author's account, which requires that I use their user name (usually an email address) and their password. In the past, whenever I double clicked on the space for user name, I would see all of those user names appear that I use for that site. When I clicked on the one I wanted, the stored password would appear in the password window, and I could log in. Now, it only shows me the most recent user name that I have used. I don't understand how to make it do what it used to do. Any ideas?

Все ответы (1)

Is it possible that that name is stored in a "remember me" cookie ?

  • "Remove the Cookies" from that site: Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"