Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Firefox won't remember cookie option settings, on restart allow cookies is enabled even though I unchecked the box

pozotronic

I try to set my Firefox to block cookies, but everytime it restarts, it resets to "allow Cookies, and "ask every time" for third party cookies. No matter how many time I reset the cookie prefereces, when Firefox is closed and reopened it reverts to Allow Cookies and "ask every time for Third party Cookies I use windows XP and have never had this problem before. I have tried rebooting but still no solution

I try to set my Firefox to block cookies, but everytime it restarts, it resets to "allow Cookies, and "ask every time" for third party cookies. No matter how many time I reset the cookie prefereces, when Firefox is closed and reopened it reverts to Allow Cookies and "ask every time for Third party Cookies I use windows XP and have never had this problem before. I have tried rebooting but still no solution

Изменено pozotronic

Все ответы (1)

For possible causes and solutions see preferences are not saved.