Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Once upon a time, I was told to close my browser after going to a secure webpage, now you can open new tabs while in the secure webpage. Is this secure for both tabs?

AnonymousUser

Once upon a time, I was told to close my browser after going to a secure webpage, now you can open new tabs while in the secure webpage. Is this secure for both tabs?

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

Once upon a time, I was told to close my browser after going to a secure webpage, now you can open new tabs while in the secure webpage. Is this secure for both tabs? == This happened == Every time Firefox opened

Все ответы (1)