Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

How do I stop continuous small windows saying they're from Mozilla showing up on my computer?

BettyAst

I keep getting small windows (boxes) on my computer that say they are from Mozilla Firefox. They say things like: Hackers control you Chrome! Run a scan immediately! Then at the bottom there are two options: Scan Now! and Block Malware

How do I stop these from continuing on my computer?

I keep getting small windows (boxes) on my computer that say they are from Mozilla Firefox. They say things like: Hackers control you Chrome! Run a scan immediately! Then at the bottom there are two options: Scan Now! and Block Malware How do I stop these from continuing on my computer?

Все ответы (1)

If it looks like this support.mozilla.org/questions/1459930 the guide is linked from that post.

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.