Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Autofill used to fill in all blanks, now only one blank at a time; can I go back to former?

lessha

Autofill for forms is great. Until a recent update, it would fill in all of the information it had-name, address, phone, email-that a form wanted. Recently, it started filling in only a single item at a time, so I have two separate entries for name, 3 or 4 for address, another for phone, etc. Can I get back to the prior system?

Autofill for forms is great. Until a recent update, it would fill in all of the information it had-name, address, phone, email-that a form wanted. Recently, it started filling in only a single item at a time, so I have two separate entries for name, 3 or 4 for address, another for phone, etc. Can I get back to the prior system?

Все ответы (3)

You can install an older version of Fx but have you checked the Autofill options?

You can try and reset the autofill but that may require filling in each, so maybe you could delete the data for one site and try entering afresh for that one, then log out | close Fx and try again with that site.

I've checked the (very few) autofill options-basically limited to editing the info. When I either start to fill in a form, or double click on an entry blank, it used to fill in all the blanks that it had info for. Now, I get the info for a single blank, with a little icon that looks like a clock face and doesn't seem to do anything that I can figure out. Editing what autofill has memorized doesn't do anything about this issue that I can figure out.

Please update to v154.0.1 and check again after a restart if anything changes for you. Thanks!

https://www.firefox.com/en-US/firefox/154.0.1/releasenotes/#fixed

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.