Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

How to restore tabs and groups of tabs

pam-raby

I had a ton of saved tabs and groupings of tabs. I closed what I thought was my only open Firefox window then downloaded and installed the most recent Windows update. When I rebooted, I did not realize I had left a Firefox window open with a single tab. That Firefox became my default and I lost all the tabs I had. Is there any way to get those tabs back? The tabs I had yesterday, 1/22/2026 are the ones I need.

I had a ton of saved tabs and groupings of tabs. I closed what I thought was my only open Firefox window then downloaded and installed the most recent Windows update. When I rebooted, I did not realize I had left a Firefox window open with a single tab. That Firefox became my default and I lost all the tabs I had. Is there any way to get those tabs back? The tabs I had yesterday, 1/22/2026 are the ones I need.

Все ответы (1)

Nothing in the menu under history? If not, see if this helps. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1557927#answer-1790790