Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

post question

KC

I cannot submit a question for help.

I try but selecting SUBMIT it just suts there

How can I POST A QUESTION?

Probably i wont be able to post this so i might as well go stand in the STOOPID LINE.

I cannot submit a question for help. I try but selecting SUBMIT it just suts there How can I POST A QUESTION? Probably i wont be able to post this so i might as well go stand in the STOOPID LINE.

Все ответы (2)

Well now after failing to post 3 previous question i see this one has been a success. Whats the secret that makmes it work or not ?

Hi

I am not sure what you mean, but how can we help you with Firefox for Android?