Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

google setting page incomplete

metropical

when I sign into Goog/setting/2 step, the page does not show "app passwords." I've turned off my ad-blocker extensions and pop-up blocker on the page. See attached.

when I sign into Goog/setting/2 step, the page does not show "app passwords." I've turned off my ad-blocker extensions and pop-up blocker on the page. See attached.
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (4)

How about showing the same page in another browser.

sorry, should have been clearer. That is the page in Safari. In Firefox "app passwords" rectangle is not visible.

Got it. IMHO this is not a browser issue, but more a Google treating Firefox differently issue. I see the same thing in several versions of Firefox and Waterfox. You should run this by Google Support.

Изменено jonzn4SUSE

heh, heh, heh. googoo support. like yelling fire in hell. but I'll give them a go.