Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

I have lost all my Firefox windows and tabs

msrosanne04

Hello, As of today, my computer stopped loading the windows and tabs which I had accumulated with information I was interested in learning more about. I had 15 windows and sometimes up to 20 tabs saved per window. I had been saving and the computer had been loading these for years prior to today. Did something change in Firefox that these have disappeared from my desktop?

Hello, As of today, my computer stopped loading the windows and tabs which I had accumulated with information I was interested in learning more about. I had 15 windows and sometimes up to 20 tabs saved per window. I had been saving and the computer had been loading these for years prior to today. Did something change in Firefox that these have disappeared from my desktop?

Все ответы (1)

Was there anything under the menu 3bar icon, then history, and then Recently closed windows? If not, you will have to manually restore your session. Here's a past question with the same issue.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1437447#answer-1632326