Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

email issues

lilliamarai

I can get into my email to see the list but when I try to open the actual piece of mail, it just doesnt open there is an address in the address bar and a blank screen. I noticed something that looks like a lock and it has a line thru it. Not sure if that is part of the problem. I an not extremely tech savvy and maybe thats part of the problem.

I can get into my email to see the list but when I try to open the actual piece of mail, it just doesnt open there is an address in the address bar and a blank screen. I noticed something that looks like a lock and it has a line thru it. Not sure if that is part of the problem. I an not extremely tech savvy and maybe thats part of the problem.
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (1)

Hi

That icon indicates that the connection to the website is not secure. You may wish to check to make sure that that is the correct link that you should be opening.