Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox Developer edition and it crashed
Firefox Developer edition and it crashed. I uninstalled by deleting the files and folders. I re-installed the developer edition. But when i open it crashes . below is the application log in the event viewer. Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 18.104.22.16828, time stamp: 0x5fb6e10b Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc000041d Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000 Faulting process id: 0x50cc Faulting application start time: 0x01d6bf3a8bf11b3a Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Firefox Developer Edition\firefox.exe Faulting module path: unknown Report Id: 075ebad6-0ec3-4dac-b42c-c3e2220f35bc Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:
Все ответы (8)
Please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A list of Submitted/Unsubmitted Crash Reports will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Submitted Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Sorry I cannot start/open the Firefox browser, so how do i get the crash report file data ?
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
Very sorry I don't have the Firefox folder. I have only one folder called Extensions.
Should I create the folder "Firefox" under "Mozilla" and then add "Crash Reports" under "Firefox" and then try to open the browser again ?
No, try to install Firefox once again. The Firefox folder should be there.
I re-installed the firefox now , but no change on the folder structure.
It is working now. I checked the event viewer log and found that Rapport service extension was causing problem. I stopped the service and it works now. Thanks for your help.