Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Эта тема была закрыта и архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Решён Заблокирован Архивировано

Firefox local update server

SuMo Bot

Hello, I have a Firefox update server in local lan servicing updates through .MAR files. Internet disconnected machines are upgrading Firefox using the internal update server while internet connected machines are upgrading directly from Mozilla (aus5). The GPO to set the UpdateUrl is the same and the local server is the same so I guess there is something else to check or configure but I can't find any solution.

Off-line machine: 60.6.3--> BuildID:20190507003026 60.9.0--> BuildID:20190901094603-->from internal webserver 68.2.0--> BuildID:20191016163237-->from internal webserver 68.5.0--> BuildID:20200206211857-->from internal webserver 68.9.0--> BuildID:20200527211442-->from internal webserver 78.1.0--> BuildID:20200722151235-->from internal webserver

On-line machine: 60.6.3--> BuildID:20190507003026 60.9.0--> BuildID:20190901094603-->from Mozilla 68.11.0-->BuildID:20200720181548-->from Mozilla


Thank you in advance.

Red.

Hello, I have a Firefox update server in local lan servicing updates through .MAR files. Internet disconnected machines are upgrading Firefox using the internal update server while internet connected machines are upgrading directly from Mozilla (aus5). The GPO to set the UpdateUrl is the same and the local server is the same so I guess there is something else to check or configure but I can't find any solution. Off-line machine: 60.6.3--> BuildID:20190507003026 60.9.0--> BuildID:20190901094603-->from internal webserver 68.2.0--> BuildID:20191016163237-->from internal webserver 68.5.0--> BuildID:20200206211857-->from internal webserver 68.9.0--> BuildID:20200527211442-->from internal webserver 78.1.0--> BuildID:20200722151235-->from internal webserver On-line machine: 60.6.3--> BuildID:20190507003026 60.9.0--> BuildID:20190901094603-->from Mozilla 68.11.0-->BuildID:20200720181548-->from Mozilla Thank you in advance. Red.

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

Hello, for everyone facing the same problem, the GPO MUST be configured on "Computer Configuration" section and NOT in "User Configuration". The loopback processing does not solve the problem. Use "Computer Configuration".

Regards,

Red.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.