Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Transfer of Bookmarks to New Computer
I going to copy over Win 7 docs etc to a new Passport Storage unit Ext Side-Drive. I Saved FF bookmarks in my Win - 7 Doc Folder. When I start up my Win 10 new computer, will it migrate from the Ext Hard drive ok over in the Windows -10 Doc folder saved in my older computer and open ok to be pasted into the bookmarks dropdown on FF ? I had a lot of trouble going from XP to Win 7 last time with Firefox and didn't all move over for me.
Все ответы (1)
You can copy/backup files like these from the current profile folder with Firefox closed and transfer them to another device via a UBS stick (jump drive).
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)