FF for Win7 & Using many Tabs ok ,but New Tab bar is stuck in "searching mode". how to stop it & return to normal
Overview question above is a good description. The New Tab "bar" is to the right of all other tabs and contains a dash mark shifting left & right.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Hi pitchj, do you mean the new tab button that normally has a + instead has a dash icon?
Or new tabs do not load -- you get a progress icon instead of the page icon?
Or is this about an add-on you're using??
Maybe a screenshot would help me understand.
Meanwhile, your Firefox identified itself to the forum as version 38 running on Windows XP. Is that correct, or is that fictional?
Do you mean the "List All Tabs button" that shows a list of all open tabs?
If you lost the plus (+) button to open a new tab then check the customize page.
If missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.
If this didn't help then please attach a screenshot.
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot