Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

when using voice, speaker,is it recording what I am saying? if, yes, where, and how do I control this?

hmahaffey1

When I am texting, or messanger it says it's recording my voice, (words). Where would my voice messages be stored, and how can I control this?

When I am texting, or messanger it says it's recording my voice, (words). Where would my voice messages be stored, and how can I control this?

Все ответы (4)

How is this related to Firefox for Android?

Because that's the device have.

I just want to know if my phone (Android) is keeping a record of what I'm saying when using voice reply?

I'd suggest you contact Google to get a definitive answer. Firefox does not record anything, and it isn't used for texting either.