Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

loaded Firefox on galaxy tablet and lost all my th friends!

The Carver

When I run f it shows all my contacts and we gets me invite them as friends. Why aren't my friends of kept when I loaded Firefox?

When I run f it shows all my contacts and we gets me invite them as friends. Why aren't my friends of kept when I loaded Firefox?

Все ответы (2)

Выбранное решение

A moderator can move your post.

Are you saying that when you view Facebook in Firefox for Android, you can't see any friends, but if you view Facebook in another browser on your device, like the Samsung browser or Google Chrome, Facebook does show your friends there?