Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

My Facebook account was hacked

lthillet1

A hacker changed my email and telephone number from my Facebook account and when I opened my Email to deny the changes it says that the request expired. Now I cannot gain access to my account because the Email and phone number belongs to the hacker, and he or she is texting me to make fun of me.

A hacker changed my email and telephone number from my Facebook account and when I opened my Email to deny the changes it says that the request expired. Now I cannot gain access to my account because the Email and phone number belongs to the hacker, and he or she is texting me to make fun of me.

Все ответы (1)

A few hackers have been changing all my emails and passwords and I'm getting tired of it