Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

I can not find the previous session pages session on page restore session

minahany

I can not find the previous session pages session on page restore session

I can not find the previous session pages session on page restore session
Приложенные скриншоты

Все ответы (3)

If "Restore Previous Session" is gray on the History menu, then the about:sessionrestore page will be blank the way you show it in your screenshot.

Did Firefox already restore the previous session?

I have the same problem. I am running Firefox 50.1.0 on Ubuntu 16.04. I had a very large Restore Session (in fact a nested string of them) which has for some reason stopped appearing this time around. I don't know what preceded this. What, if anything, can I do?

Hi penthimos, I replied in another thread you joined, over here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1151274#answer-950725