Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I was just using Fire fox, it just crashed. I tried to open and re-open but wont start,. I received the crush report and I filled in enough info and send it. The next day I tried to re-open the firefox but it wont start. I have bookmarks saved with passwords in it and i dont want to loose them. please help me with my trouble.
Все ответы (1)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.