Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox disables Roboform
The last couple of updates have caused FireFox to disable Roboform if I select in Firefox 'Never Remember History'. It disables the whole Roboform toolbar. When clicking 'Forget' it is not cleaning the history. Also I buy sheet music from Musicnotes.com, Firefox now will not allow me past the login screen. I do not have these problems using Internet Explorer.
Все ответы (3)
That's because Roboform needs to be updated for every new version of Firefox.
See Roboform for the latest version. http://www.roboform.com/for-firefox-windows
Many thanks for your response. Actually I did just that thinking it would resolve the problem, but it did not. Have been in contact with RoboForm, and they have released an update which should resolve the issues.
RoboForm for Windows Version News
Version 7.9.22 -- Sep 07, 2016
- Firefox: Fixed RoboForm toolbar does not work in Private browsing mode.
- Firefox: Fixed RoboForm toolbar appears even if unchecked in Firefox.
- Firefox: Fixed RF extension sometimes does not load in browser startup.
- Chrome, Firefox: Fixed background activity in a not shown tab may not be handled by RF.
- Firefox: new signed XPI for Windows and Mac, version 7-9-21-5.
Regarding other peculiarities of private browsing windows, when things do not load fully, check the left end of the address bar for a "shield" icon indicating that the Tracking Protection feature has been applied. This article has more info on this feature and how to make exceptions for a site (or turn it off): What happened to Tracking Protection?.