Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Sessions aren't backed-up when I replace\close them. Can I set so it will do so?

MrAccident

I just replaced an important session by accident; hence the name. In similar rare occasions - usually I at least see a back-up of that session from recently; but now I don't see any back-ups of this session; even though I've set Session-Manager to back-up sessions which are replaced - automatically. I guess that doesn't include sessions which I close, or replaced closed sessions.

So can I do something to recover this session? Or at least can I set the option - to back-up sessions which I close\replace?

I just replaced an important session by accident; hence the name. In similar rare occasions - usually I at least see a back-up of that session from recently; but now I don't see any back-ups of this session; even though I've set Session-Manager to back-up sessions which are replaced - automatically. I guess that doesn't include sessions which I close, or replaced closed sessions. So can I do something to recover this session? Or at least can I set the option - to back-up sessions which I close\replace?

Изменено MrAccident

Все ответы (2)

Sorry, I have never used Session Manager.

There is a Session Manager support thread over here: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2308889&start=2880

Alright; I'll try there; thanks.