Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

how to download all headers and body in one step

ratnendra

Hi, Thunderbird downloads only message headers first. The body is downloaded only when I click the header. What can I do to make thunderbird download both header and the body of a message at the same time so that I do not have to wait for each mesage to download individually. It is annoying and takes a lot of time to read message. Accessing hotmail using thunderbird pathetically is pathetically slow. Therefore, i want to be able to download all message headers as body before I start reading my messages.

Hi, Thunderbird downloads only message headers first. The body is downloaded only when I click the header. What can I do to make thunderbird download both header and the body of a message at the same time so that I do not have to wait for each mesage to download individually. It is annoying and takes a lot of time to read message. Accessing hotmail using thunderbird pathetically is pathetically slow. Therefore, i want to be able to download all message headers as body before I start reading my messages.

Все ответы (1)

nothing.

the entire text for the email is downloaded, but TB will download the images and other non-text content as needed. Then it takes time to render it.

I also find TB slow on my machine, and hope the Mozilla people will keep it simpler for us legacy hardware users.