Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

how do I export my book marks from firefox computer to my mobile tablet

crocketbear

I have a new tablet how do I get my bookmarks from my laptop to my tablet ? I have firefox browser on my tablet and logged & in my settings have sync box ticked

I have a new tablet how do I get my bookmarks from my laptop to my tablet ? I have firefox browser on my tablet and logged & in my settings have sync box ticked

Все ответы (1)

Hi crocketbear, I understand that you would like to put you desktop bookmarks on your tablet. At the moment the only way to do this is with Firefox sync or a third party service. The bookmarks will be in the Bookmarks Menu > Desktop Bookmarks folder.

If you are not seeing bookmarks sync please try these troubleshooting steps: