Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

can I see bookmarks on laptop that I added on tablet

royalnut

I have synced laptop and android tablet. I can now see the bookmarks from my laptop on my tablet but the bookmarks I add while using my tablet do not appear on my laptop bookmarks. Is there a solution to this? Thank you.

I have synced laptop and android tablet. I can now see the bookmarks from my laptop on my tablet but the bookmarks I add while using my tablet do not appear on my laptop bookmarks. Is there a solution to this? Thank you.

Все ответы (2)

Hi Royalnut, ON YOUR TABLET: Check if you have activated the Bookmark Syncing under Firefox Settings/Sync. Next, go to your android settings/Data usage, and press the menu key on your tabket. Activate the "Auto Sync Data" check bok.

On desktop open the Library window (ctrl + shift + b) and there should be a mobile bookmarks folder. The mobile bookmarks folder will have all bookmarks from the tablet.