Se afișează întrebările pe subiect:
Întrebări etichetate ca:

nova settings vetical tab selected color

under the new nova ui style, settings ui now has a left hand column listing the settings categories available the selected catqgory is highlighted in a light purple color… (citește mai mult)

under the new nova ui style, settings ui now has a left hand column listing the settings categories available the selected catqgory is highlighted in a light purple color. not a fan. how do I change the color. don't mind collateral damage as not a fan of this color.

Deschis 3

nova settings vetical tab selected color

in the new nova settings ui the selected category is highlighted in light purple. not a fan. how do i change it. don't mind collateral damage as I'm not of fan of this co… (citește mai mult)

in the new nova settings ui the selected category is highlighted in light purple. not a fan. how do i change it. don't mind collateral damage as I'm not of fan of this color

Blocat 1

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :(

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :( says: DisableAppUpdate: active Policy Name 3rdparty Set pol… (citește mai mult)

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :( says: DisableAppUpdate: active

Policy Name 3rdparty Set policies that WebExtensions can access via chrome.storage.managed.


I won't be able to see your reply... please use b[redacted email from community support forum]

Deschis 15 10

Exceptions - Cookies and Site Data list blank despite being filled

I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even thoug… (citește mai mult)

I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even though the sites still retain the cookies. That means I cannot edit the entries or even see them.

Rezolvat 2 10

New "About Firefox" settings page is absolutely useless

Not a question. I needed to file a bug report so I went into settings to figure out what version I was on, only to be met with this useless view (see attached). "About Fi… (citește mai mult)

Not a question.

I needed to file a bug report so I went into settings to figure out what version I was on, only to be met with this useless view (see attached).

"About Firefox" contains no information whatsoever about Firefox. Who made this choice, and why? How is "let's show nothing at all on this page" a decision a product has made?

Deschis 8 51

All widgets missing from my start page

I was using the weather, clock and image of the day widgets. Yesterday they were on my start and now they are missing. When I look under settings and home, widgets are no… (citește mai mult)

I was using the weather, clock and image of the day widgets. Yesterday they were on my start and now they are missing. When I look under settings and home, widgets are not listed. How can I get them back?

Deschis 1 80

VPN with ethernet (cable) connection not working

Hi, The Mozilla VPN seems to have a hard time with the wired connection (or rather the opposite). As soon as the VPN is on, the connection stops working. The VPN do not … (citește mai mult)

Hi,

The Mozilla VPN seems to have a hard time with the wired connection (or rather the opposite). As soon as the VPN is on, the connection stops working. The VPN do not recognize the wired connection, either.

There doesn't seem to be a mention of Ethernet connection anywhere in the FAQs.

Question: is the Mozilla VPN compatible with a wired connection?

Thank you!

Deschis 1 81

Why does Firefox (on linux) say that my browser is being managed by my organization? I have no organization

I have Firefox as my default browser on my mini PC running CachyOS (linux). It's been acting strange lately and doesn't pop up with email links like it used to and when I… (citește mai mult)

I have Firefox as my default browser on my mini PC running CachyOS (linux). It's been acting strange lately and doesn't pop up with email links like it used to and when I went to settings I noticed the "being manged by my organization" notice at the top of the settings page. I don't recall seeing that before and since I'm old and retired and this is a personal PC with software that I installed myself I don't know what this message is referring to? Is this a normal Firefox thing or what?

Deschis 3 101

version 148 does not have refresh firefox option

Using 148 on Debian trixie I do not see the option for "refresh browser"? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings Does it still ex… (citește mai mult)

Using 148 on Debian trixie I do not see the option for "refresh browser"?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

Does it still exist or is there an alternative ?

Rezolvat Arhivate 1 190

suppression de toutes les donnees

je veux tout supprimer, que Firefox redemarre comme s'il n'avait jamais etait utiliser sur l'ordinateur. mot de passe, add-on, cookies, historique, ... plus rien ! actuel… (citește mai mult)

je veux tout supprimer, que Firefox redemarre comme s'il n'avait jamais etait utiliser sur l'ordinateur. mot de passe, add-on, cookies, historique, ... plus rien !

actuellement, mon compte est deconnecte, mes adresse emails apparaissent dans les champs de connexion. si les donnees sont supprimees ou qu'il ny a [pas de compte connecte, il ne doit pas y avoir de proposition de remplissage de champs !


ou est le bouton "reset" "delete all"

Arhivate 1 150

Restoring scrollbar arrows to TB Beta

Just wondering which theme/UI system the Thunderbird 60 Beta is using. In the older versions (including the latest v52.x build) my scrollbars still have top & bottom… (citește mai mult)

Just wondering which theme/UI system the Thunderbird 60 Beta is using. In the older versions (including the latest v52.x build) my scrollbars still have top & bottom arrows. In TB Beta v60.x, those arrows are now gone. Would like to put them back where they belong, and don't want to have to hunt down some ugly, unmaintained theme to do it.

Arhivate 3 423