Se afișează întrebările pe subiect:
Întrebări etichetate ca:

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :(

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :( says: DisableAppUpdate: active Policy Name 3rdparty Set pol… (citește mai mult)

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :( says: DisableAppUpdate: active

Policy Name 3rdparty Set policies that WebExtensions can access via chrome.storage.managed.


I won't be able to see your reply... please use b[redacted email from community support forum]

Deschis 15 10

Restoring scrollbar arrows to TB Beta

Just wondering which theme/UI system the Thunderbird 60 Beta is using. In the older versions (including the latest v52.x build) my scrollbars still have top & bottom… (citește mai mult)

Just wondering which theme/UI system the Thunderbird 60 Beta is using. In the older versions (including the latest v52.x build) my scrollbars still have top & bottom arrows. In TB Beta v60.x, those arrows are now gone. Would like to put them back where they belong, and don't want to have to hunt down some ugly, unmaintained theme to do it.

Arhivate 3 423

Tools>Options missing, trying to change read/unread delay settings - solution

FYI - I've been using T=Bird for years so not a noob. Developers: This is an important security feature and should be repaired. Just "upgraded" to 18.04 Xubuntu 32-bit… (citește mai mult)

FYI - I've been using T=Bird for years so not a noob. Developers: This is an important security feature and should be repaired.

Just "upgraded" to 18.04 Xubuntu 32-bit which includes T-bird 60.2 and experienced the following. (no add-ons) New messages were being marked "read" immediately when moused over or selected, no delay. Not usually a problem because there was a settings in Tools>Options>Display... The problem is that with 60.2 this Tools feature is gone (on my install) and there is no access to the unread/read delay setting. I solved the problem by going into the flags ("Here be Dragons", accessed via Preferences>Advanced > Config Editor) Warning! Do not use the config editor unless you are confident you won't damage anything. Open Config Editor> Search: "message_read" no quotes You should see the three results / flags below. To enable delay change "read.delay;false" to true. This is done by either a double click or right click > select Toggle. After you change it it will be bold, that's normal. It's just to let you know it was modified. Leave the other two as is unless you want more or less of a delay then change the number at "delay.interval" mine was 5 so it's fine. Leave "read.auto" set to true. Close the editor and it's done.

(this is how it looks when delay is disabled) mailnews.mark_message_read.auto;true mailnews.mark_message_read.delay;false mailnews.mark_message_read.delay.interval;5

(this is delay enabled) mailnews.mark_message_read.auto;true mailnews.mark_message_read.delay;true mailnews.mark_message_read.delay.interval;5

That's it. Your messages will now change from unread to read in 5 seconds not instantly. If you have the Tools>Options on your system by all means avoid the Config Editor but since it's missing on mine it's probably missing on others' as well. I searched for a solution before posting this and didn't find it so hope this is helpful to someone.

Arhivate 1 261

Moving emails to another folder hides the target folder [linux]

In Thunderbird 60.0, when moving emails, a "thumbnail" of the email lines is showing, which will hide the highlighting of the destination folder. In older version, I coul… (citește mai mult)

In Thunderbird 60.0, when moving emails, a "thumbnail" of the email lines is showing, which will hide the highlighting of the destination folder.

In older version, I could easily move several emails from one folder to another and see the highlighting of the destination folder.

How can I change this back to the previous way?

When only moving one email, this is not a big issue (still a little one), but when moving several, it is, as I cannot know for sure at which folder I'm pointing. (Screenshot attached)

I've found that, if I drag in the left side of the lines, or at the top or bottom line, I can avoid hiding the destination folder, but this is not a very convenient way of organising my emails.

Arhivate 1 301

lighting calendar

Hi all, I use LinuMint 17.3 Cinnamon 2.8.8 (64-bit) with 3.19.0-32-generic kernel. Yesterday I upgraded my version of Thunderbird to the 60.2.1 (64-bit). It came automati… (citește mai mult)

Hi all,

I use LinuMint 17.3 Cinnamon 2.8.8 (64-bit) with 3.19.0-32-generic kernel.

Yesterday I upgraded my version of Thunderbird to the 60.2.1 (64-bit). It came automatically with LinuxMint update manager, which I usually trust, so did yesterday. Unfortunately I find out that Lighting extension, with all my calendar data, just disappeared. I followed the suggestions here (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/calendar-updates-issues-thunderbird) but I turned out that is not possible to restore Lighting in my case. If I try to re-install it, it simply says the current Lighting version is not available for the latest Thunderbird one.

I backed up all my profile data and .thunderbird folder, so I hope to be able to find a way to fix this somewhere in the future.

I tried to downgrade Thunderbird, but it seems not possible to me to download a previous version from this website, neither I find it on my MintInstall manager. Any suggestion for this would be of great help. Also, if there is a Lighting version coming up anytime soon I'd be relieved of knowing that.

In the meanwhile, I would also appreciate if you can tell me a way to at least read my calendar from the .sqlite files in claendar-data folder. Maybe there's an alternative software I can use for this purpose? I tried also SeaMonkey, but it seems incompatible with a lot of stuff on my computer and it simply does not run when launched).

I am kind of desperate. Any suggestion is a big help. Alf

Arhivate 1 323

Thunderbird 52.8 on Ubuntu - how to disable automatically mark as read

I'm running Thunderbird 52.8.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, and I can not find where to change the settings for how quickly an email is marked as read. All of the other posts on … (citește mai mult)

I'm running Thunderbird 52.8.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, and I can not find where to change the settings for how quickly an email is marked as read. All of the other posts on this subject seem to be talking about Windows rather than Linux, and the setup is clearly quite different, ie in Thunderbird for Windows, it's Tools > Options > Display > Advanced; in Thunderbird for Linux, I presume it's somewhere under Edit > Preferences, but I can't find it anywhere. Can anybody please help?

Arhivate 1 281

able to find "Delay Auto Read" option in Thunderbird 52.8.0 running on Ubuntu 18.04

I would like the Auto Read option to be delayed even when using the reading pane. The forum talk about that option being available in thunderbird under Tools>options&g… (citește mai mult)

I would like the Auto Read option to be delayed even when using the reading pane. The forum talk about that option being available in thunderbird under Tools>options> Advanced. I have however looked at all option including Edit>Preferences & do not find such option in the version of software mentioned above. r

Arhivate 5 253

Missing arrow buttons for scrolling in Thunderbird and Firefox

I am currently running Ubuntu 15.04. I previously had Thunderbird and Firefox installed on Ubuntu 12.04 and everything was fine then. With the newer version, however, s… (citește mai mult)

I am currently running Ubuntu 15.04. I previously had Thunderbird and Firefox installed on Ubuntu 12.04 and everything was fine then. With the newer version, however, scrolling is very erratic and the arrow buttons have been removed. This is extremely annoying because it is impossible to scroll through the list of messages without skipping too far. Why has no one come up with a solution for this yet? This has been an ongoing problem for a lot of users for several years now. Is it possible to reverse this "upgrade" and go back to where the arrow buttons actually worked?

Arhivate 1 240