Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Content Encoding Error for firefox 11.0 whats going on ? older versions are good ?

Suikoden

well . I had the version 12.0 and gave me this problem ..Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

I uninstalled it to install version 11.0 . but still the same even when I add Google search it never search the page never changes ..

help please ...

well . I had the version 12.0 and gave me this problem ..'''Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.''' I uninstalled it to install version 11.0 . but still the same even when I add Google search it never search the page never changes .. help please ...

Toate răspunsurile (4)

Where do you see that error?
Can you post a link?

Did you try to clear the cache?

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

What is the value of the network.http.accept-encoding on the about:config page?

ok I did try to clear everything but nothing the same .. my homepage is : http://www.duckduckgo.com I have cleared everything please help

the site can be open with other web browsers ..

Does it work without the www. prefix?

Does it work if you temporarily set the network.http.accept-encoding pref to deflate or an empty string, just for testing?

for firefox nope its not working but after using it with other browsers it works fine