Acest fir de discuție a fost arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Opening .pdfs in the same window/tab.
I look at a lot of .pdfs (Journal Articles) in my browse. Generally, I only download a fraction of the ones I look at. Recently, Firefox has stopped opening .pdfs in the same window/tab. Instead, it prompts me to download every .pdf I want to look at. I then have to save them, open them on my desktop, look at them, and then delete the ones I do not want to keep. Does anyone know how to get Firefox 10.0.2 to start opening .pdfs in the same window/tab again?
Toate răspunsurile (1)
Adobe PDF Reader is not on your list of Plug-ins submitted with your question (click on "More system details" to the right of your original question). If it is disabled on the Plug-ins list (Add-ons > Plugins), click "Enable". If it is not installed on your system (in your Programs folder), then download the installer and run the installer after it is saved to your hard drive (install with Firefox closed).
- See --> Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox (NOTE: un-check any items on the Adobe download page that you do not want installed on your system)
- Also see --> Opening PDF files within Firefox
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Modificat în de SafeBrowser