Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

it says that my OS is not compatible and i am running MAC OS 10.5.8 what gives?.

vairbob

I tried to download Firefox for my Mac G5 running Mac OS 10.5.8 which when I click on the more info says it will run but can not download the program, what gives?

I tried to download Firefox for my Mac G5 running Mac OS 10.5.8 which when I click on the more info says it will run but can not download the program, what gives?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0/system-requirements/

Mac Operating Systems

  • Mac OS X 10.5
  • Mac OS X 10.6

Recommended Hardware

  • Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
  • 512 MB of RAM
  • 200 MB hard drive space