Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

What is the best version of Firefox to download for Mac 10.5.8

Dicker

I need to download Firefox on my Mac OS X 10.5.8 I have read of incompatibilities with Firefox 4. What is the best version of Firefox to download for my Mac.

I need to download Firefox on my Mac OS X 10.5.8 I have read of incompatibilities with Firefox 4. What is the best version of Firefox to download for my Mac.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

3.6.x is the last version for 10.5.8.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html