Acest fir de discuție a fost arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
How to select an item from a dropdown menu using Enter key
A website I frequently use opens with a dropdown menu. Using my former browser, I was able to select the an item from the dropdown list by hitting the first letter with my keyboard and then hitting Enter. (Think of entering an address and selecting TX from a dropdown menu of states. Often you can hit T twice to get to TX and then the Enter key will advance the cursor to the zip code field.) Since converting to Firefox, the Enter key no longer works to advance to the next screen...I now have to move the mouse to a "Go" button and click it after selecting the desired item from the downdown menu. It's a small thing, but constantly switching back and forth between mouse and keyboard is becoming annoying. Is there an option in Firefox to select items simply by highlighting them in the dropdown menu and hitting the Enter key, instead of having to use the mouse to click a "Go" button? Thanks
Toate răspunsurile (2)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode:
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
- Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)
Thank you. I restarted Firefox in SafeMode but still had the same problem.