Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Is there a way to set my settings in the latest version of Firefox so I can still zoom using the trackpad?

RJM1

I have a MacBook. In previous versions of Firefox I could zoom in or out using my trackpad. Is there a way to set my settings in the latest version of Firefox so I can still zoom using the trackpad?

I have a MacBook. In previous versions of Firefox I could zoom in or out using my trackpad. Is there a way to set my settings in the latest version of Firefox so I can still zoom using the trackpad?

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Some gestures have been removed in Firefox 4.

You can restore the zoom feature by changing the values of the related prefs on the about:config page.

browser.gesture.pinch.in -> cmd_fullZoomReduce
browser.gesture.pinch.in.shift -> cmd_fullZoomReset
browser.gesture.pinch.out -> cmd_fullZoomEnlarge
browser.gesture.pinch.out.shift -> cmd_fullZoomReset
browser.gesture.pinch.latched -> false

To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.

The recommendations you have proposed did not help at all!!!!

Although doing this kind of thing was completely new to me (whoa!) these changes did fix the problem. THANKS!