Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Firefox asks me if I would like it to remember a password, but clicking on "Remember Password" does nothing. The password is not remembered, and the prompt remains. How can I register my desire with the prompt to save my password(s)? Thanks.

Ged7

Firefox asks me if I would like it to remember a password, but clicking on "Remember Password" does nothing. The password is not remembered, and the prompt remains until it times out. I am not starting in private brousing. I have selected Remember Passwords for Sites, and there are no exceptions. This happens even in Safe mode. How can I register my desire with the prompt to save my password(s)? Thanks.

I am using Firefox 4.0 and Windows 7 Professional.

One website that always prompts for a password and never saves is the Facebook site. To my knowledge I have never been able to answer this prompt successfully on any website that prompts to save a password, but Facebook is an example.

Firefox asks me if I would like it to remember a password, but clicking on "Remember Password" does nothing. The password is not remembered, and the prompt remains until it times out. I am not starting in private brousing. I have selected Remember Passwords for Sites, and there are no exceptions. This happens even in Safe mode. How can I register my desire with the prompt to save my password(s)? Thanks. I am using Firefox 4.0 and Windows 7 Professional. One website that always prompts for a password and never saves is the Facebook site. To my knowledge I have never been able to answer this prompt successfully on any website that prompts to save a password, but Facebook is an example.

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Ironically, as it turns out, this same problem occurs with my log in I created with Firefox in order to ask this question.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

Yes, this still happens in Safe Mode. I just tried it again. Theme is Default 4.0 (disabled).