Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How do I block particular website

chrisgray

How do I block adverts from a particular website and how do I check the website where they are coming from, I believe the problem website to be content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net these particular adds make my CPU usage go up to 100% from the normal 10 to 20%, the system will then not respond to any inputs, just sit there displaying the add. I know which adds on the page are the problem and wish to block them, how do I do it? Thanks, Chris

How do I block adverts from a particular website and how do I check the website where they are coming from, I believe the problem website to be content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net these particular adds make my CPU usage go up to 100% from the normal 10 to 20%, the system will then not respond to any inputs, just sit there displaying the add. I know which adds on the page are the problem and wish to block them, how do I do it? Thanks, Chris

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Block those ads using something like AdblockPlus.
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1865/
Also, read this:
http://adblockplus.org/en/getting_started