Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Font sizes in related tabs

guyshomenet

Often I will have two tabs open that have different pages from the same domain (e.g., the home page at finance.yahoo.com and some news story from the same site).

In one tab I use CTRL+ to increase the font size (getting older is a bitch). But increasing the font size in one tab increases the font size in the other tab, which I don't want.

Is there a configuration option that allows me to scale the font size only in the tab with the current focus?

Often I will have two tabs open that have different pages from the same domain (e.g., the home page at finance.yahoo.com and some news story from the same site). In one tab I use CTRL+ to increase the font size (getting older is a bitch). But increasing the font size in one tab increases the font size in the other tab, which I don't want. Is there a configuration option that allows me to scale the font size only in the tab with the current focus?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Sorry, Firefox's Page Zoom feature works by the domain, not per page or by sub-domain. I don't know of a way to change that.

Hopefully someone else might have a solution, or know of an addon to change that.

Modificat la de the-edmeister

Thanks for the rapid feedback. Do you have a link for enhancement requests? I don't see one right off the bat.