Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I want to cancel firefox to remember my password on login

cb123

after giving Firefox permission to remember my password on login to my e-mail I've changed my mind. I've changed the password, cleared cookies and cach and history etc. but it still remembers even my new password. How do I cancel this out?

after giving Firefox permission to remember my password on login to my e-mail I've changed my mind. I've changed the password, cleared cookies and cach and history etc. but it still remembers even my new password. How do I cancel this out?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Hopefully this support article is what you need:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Remembering+passwords

Select Tools/Options then select Security tab of the Options window. Now uncheck "Remove passwords for sites" , click Saved Passwords button and remove all the previously saved passwords. Now its done click OK button. Before continue, please clear all your browsing history (Tools/Clear Recent History).