Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

how do I keep the same zoom level on every web page

AnonymousUser

I want every web page to zoom in just like the previous page. now when I zoom in, then click on a link, the next pages loads buy at smaller zoom. I just want the same zoom. Similar to explorer where you set the zoom at 150% etc

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== since I loaded

I want every web page to zoom in just like the previous page. now when I zoom in, then click on a link, the next pages loads buy at smaller zoom. I just want the same zoom. Similar to explorer where you set the zoom at 150% etc == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == since I loaded

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Try the NoSquint extension and set a default zoom level. https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2592/

I tried the NoSquint addon, but that did not fix the problem.

I did find a fix for me. I had turned on Private Browsing a couple of weeks ago and remembered that my zoom problem started around then. I went back and turned off Private Browsing and now all is fine with zoom settings.