Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Fedora mulitple versions

johannes

I'm unsure which Thunderbird I should install on my new Fedora 44 KDE Plasma laptop

I'm unsure which Thunderbird I should install on my new Fedora 44 KDE Plasma laptop
Capturi de ecran atașate

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Have you considered asking the distribution what they are offering there? It is not clear to me either and it is nothing to do with Thunderbird but the distributions package manager.

If you wanted to install the default version that comes with Fedora 44 then the following at a bash prompt will do it without any fuss.

sudo dnf install thunderbird

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.