Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Change the highlight color

n.dove

The new lavender color for highlighting in the drop-down boxes and elsewhere is completely unwelcome. I want to restore the previous setting to blue. How do I do this? Lavender is a color I loathe and if I can't change it I will start using another browser.

The new lavender color for highlighting in the drop-down boxes and elsewhere is completely unwelcome. I want to restore the previous setting to blue. How do I do this? Lavender is a color I loathe and if I can't change it I will start using another browser.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi n.dove,

If you mean the colour used to highlight items when you select them in Firefox menus and drop-down boxes, that colour is generally controlled by the Firefox theme and the operating system rather than by a normal Firefox preference.

You can try changing Firefox's theme by going to Menu > Add-ons and themes > Themes and selecting a different theme.

If you mean the blue highlight used when selecting text on webpages, that is different and is normally controlled by the website itself.

Could you let us know exactly where you are seeing the lavender highlight, ideally with a screenshot? That will help identify which setting controls it and whether it can be changed back to blue.

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.