Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat

Google-4-TbSync is incompatible with Thunderbird 153.3.1

Hennie Schoeman

I really hope somebody can help me with the "Google-4-TbSync is incompatible with Thunderbird 153.3.1" Are there any solution to this, because the developer seems to have stopped the development of an update of this extention. I desperately need to sync my Google contacts with my Thunderbir contacts. Any help will be welcomed.

I really hope somebody can help me with the "Google-4-TbSync is incompatible with Thunderbird 153.3.1" Are there any solution to this, because the developer seems to have stopped the development of an update of this extention. I desperately need to sync my Google contacts with my Thunderbir contacts. Any help will be welcomed.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.